Saturday, March 22, 2008

Keri and Roy (Alloy)

I just wanted to show you the latest photos of Roy and I (Keri). These are of our first lesson a couple of months ago with my amazing trainer, Bree Bowater. We've progressed quite a bit since then, but I don't have more photos yet! We're having lots of fun, really learning more about each other, and trusting each other more. We're in a more consistent working frame now, and now when Roy gets a little confused or it gets too hard, he just breaks into a canter rather than throwing in little bucks. It's so exciting to be progressing like we are! Isn't he handsome?





6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Keri-
Roy is VERY pretty! You guys are a cute couple!

Love,
Jenn

Heidi said...

YAY I love the posts! It's hard to believe you guys have such a life as this... i only see you on vacation and it entails none of this (except when Wayne runs from the beach to the port)! Roy is a beautiful horse... you are the most beautiful rider! It was fun to catch up and see the pictures!

As for Wayne, wow, I can just feel the emotion behind it all and it actually gets me choked up (for reasons we talked about the other night:)) What a life changing experience. Way to go Wayne! We are so proud of you! Your bday gift is coming soon:) hehe, we are so late! you are OUR iron man! You little biscuit you:)

We love you guys and miss you terribly! July isn't soon enough, huh?!?!?!

Glass House said...

Keri your blog is cute!!! It's nice to see what you have been up to!

Karli said...

Hey cute girl. So I finally set up a blog you need to check it out. I will be e-mailing you soon. Also, you need to check out the Brighton High blog as well, bhsclassof98.blogspot.com oh and my blog is karliandkadehanks.blogspot.com
Love you both!

Jennifer said...

UPDATE!!! Love you!

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
It's a beautiful horse... you are the most beautiful rider.

===================================
Umesh
look4ward